I'm not sure of all the details for that extension, but the general protocols are the same for any client or line-command method. If there isn't a way to accept the security certificate (this comes as a pop-up window with Filezilla), then consider using a different FTP client. Firewalls can also be a factor when connections do not work - so contact your local admin or ISP provider if problems continue.
- The server name is: usegalaxy.org (leave off the "ftp://")
- Use passive mode. The final connection will still be secure.
- Enter your Galaxy account email address and password. Accounts are server-specific.
- Accept the security certificate
- Transfer files and check to verify a complete transfer. Interrupted transfers can be resumed.
Thanks, Jen, Galaxy team