9 months ago by
Yes, the format is a two column input, no header, with a tab separating the columns.
Try changing the datatype to
The tool will then recognize the input. If the jobs fails, then there is a formatting problem with this input (extra spaces, or possibly spaces instead of tabs) or the fastq input (format or the assigned datatype is a mismatch).
- How to format fastq data for tools that require .fastqsanger format?
- Understanding compressed fastq data (fastq.gz)
- Reformatting fastq data loaded with NCBI SRA
- Format help for Tabular/BED/Interval Datasets
- Common datatypes explained
- The tool I'm using does not recognize any input datasets. Why?
- How do I find, adjust, and/or correct metadata?
Thanks! Jen, Galaxy team