Hi - I checked your history and did not find a FastQC tool run/result datasets in the history. There is only one history with content associated with your account at https://usegalaxy.org. I do see some Trimmomatic result datasets. A sample from one of those datasets runs through FastQC without errors.
If working at the public Galaxy Main server at https://usegalaxy.org:
- Are you trying to run FastQC? Using the existing Trimmomatic output datasets as input?
- Which dataset are you selecting as input to FastQC (the dataset number in the history)?
- Should that not be your use case, could you explain more about what you are doing when the error comes up?
If working somewhere else:
- What is the URL (public server)? Or perhaps this is occurring on local, docker, or cloud Galaxy?
- Sharing the error message as Devon suggests will help.
- Or, if there is no output from FastQC yet, could you explain the same as in item 3 above. Specifically, what action produces the error and the full error message? This in a pop-up window or ?
Thanks! Jen, Galaxy team