I am performing an RNA-seq and am trying to trim adapter sequences with Trim Galore. When I made a flat collection, Trim Galore worked, but when I made a paired-end collection with the same data, Trim Galore turned into red boxes without an error message. I tried to use Trimmomatic instead, but the same thing happened. I then tried to use Trim Galore on the sequences individually, and the red boxes appeared again, as well as when I tried to use Trimmomatic on individual files.
Heads up! This is a static archive of our support site. Please go to help.galaxyproject.org if you want to reach the Galaxy community. If you want to search this archive visit the Galaxy Hub search
Question: Trimmomatic and Trim Galore are not working.
3 months ago by
j_olliff • 0
j_olliff • 0 wrote:
ADD COMMENT • link •
Please log in to add an answer.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 176 users visited in the last hour