I created a workflow having Cuffdiff in the end, which outputs the last file, .sqlite file, to serve the CummeRbund. However, it does not work. No .sqlite file was output. Even though after that I added the module of CummeRbund in the workflow, connected with Cuffdiff, it just does not work. Still, no .sqlite file was output and no result for cummeRbund.
So I wonder the method to output .sqlite file though Cuffdiff and then plot the DEGs results in CummeRbund and how it could work like in a workflow.
Thank you so much.
Have a good day, Yusheng
Questions similar to yours can already be found at:
We have closed your question to allow us to keep similar content in the same thread.
If you disagree with this please tell us why in a reply below. We'll be happy to talk about it.