I have been trying to use DAVID for functionl analysis Via the Galxy platform. Upon uploading my dataset and running DAVID through GALAXY, I got an html results file ("identifier file"). When I clicked on the "eye" icon next to the results I encountered the following massage: "click here to send of identifiers to DAVID" Upon clicking the above line, I got the following massage: "document.apiForm.action='conversion.jsp?VFROM=NA';document.apiForm.target='';document.apiForm.submit();" I wonder what went wrong? Has anyone ever encountere such a problem using DAVID with Galaxy? How can I view my David analysis results? Thanks.
This looks like a tool configuration problem or possibly the wrong selection was made for the identifier options (column or ID type).
Should the tool usage options be OK after reviewing...
If this is your own Galaxy instance, check the following:
- The latest version of Galaxy (16.07) is in use
- The tool was installed using managed dependencies or that all dependencies are met if configured/added yourself
- Uninstall then reinstall the tool with managed dependencies
If using another public/private Galaxy, contact the administrators of the Galaxy instance you are using to report the issue.
If working at Galaxy Main (http://usegalaxy.org), and you cannot discover the root problem in the inputs, we'd like to rule out a tool issue on our site. Please send an email to email@example.com and include a link to this post, a shared link to the history (with the datasets left undeleted - inputs and outputs), and the dataset numbers involved.
How to generate a share link to a history: https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Learn/Share
Thanks, Jen, Galaxy team