During the last days I am getting a very slow response (5-10 minutes or longer) in the "History" panel when refreshing, sending a new job or opening a new session. I tried different browsers with similar results. However, the waiting time after sending a job (e.g. Bowtie2 with an RNA-seq sample) are reasonably good. I tried the "show structure" option in the History menu and got the following message:
"Internal Server Error Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request An error occurred. This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable factors, reloading the page may address the problem. The error has been logged to our team. If you want to contact us about this error, please reference the following GURU MEDITATION: #61b64f7d52ef48c194b94e408c5bdea9"
Thank you very much in advance for your interest in my question