I am performing an RNA-seq and am trying to trim adapter sequences with Trim Galore. When I made a flat collection, Trim Galore worked, but when I made a paired-end collection with the same data, Trim Galore turned into red boxes without an error message. I tried to use Trimmomatic instead, but the same thing happened. I then tried to use Trim Galore on the sequences individually, and the red boxes appeared again, as well as when I tried to use Trimmomatic on individual files.
Question: Trimmomatic and Trim Galore are not working.
5 days ago by
j_olliff • 0
j_olliff • 0 wrote:
ADD COMMENT • link •
Please log in to add an answer.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 110 users visited in the last hour