There is a bunch of GCCBOSC 2018 news to pass on today.
Abstract submission and registration
- Abstract submission is open (and oral presentations are due March 16)
- Registration rates are set and early registration is open
- Conference housing can now be booked
- Travel fellowships are available from the Galaxy Community Fund (and from OBF too)
- Several keynote speakers are confirmed
- The training schedule is set
- The CollaborationFest has been extended and split into two two-day sessions: CollaborationFest: Core and CollaborationFest: Encore
Hope to see you in Portland!
PS: We are looking for additional sponsors. If you know of an organization that would be a good fit, please let me know (or contact them directly).