Question: DEXSeq Fails to render HTML report content
0
gravatar for cblock
4 weeks ago by
cblock0
cblock0 wrote:

I used DEXSeq within Galaxy to test for alternative splicing. While the results were generated properly, the HTML report fails to be properly generated. Specifically, none of the graphical representations of splicing events are generated.

Does anybody know why this could be? Alternatively, is there a way to use the DEXSeq results (tabular file) within R to generate the HTML report?

ADD COMMENTlink modified 4 weeks ago by Jennifer Hillman Jackson24k • written 4 weeks ago by cblock0
0
gravatar for Jennifer Hillman Jackson
4 weeks ago by
United States
Jennifer Hillman Jackson24k wrote:

Hello,

Updated reply

There is a problem with the display that was just recently reported and I was able to confirm that with a test I started when first reviewing your question (with a test rerun of the tool).

Please follow progress for the fix here: https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/5352

Thanks for reporting the issue! Jen, Galaxy team

ADD COMMENTlink modified 4 weeks ago • written 4 weeks ago by Jennifer Hillman Jackson24k
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 106 users visited in the last hour