News: June 2016 Galaxy News
2.5 years ago by
Dave Clements ♦♦ 2.5k
Dave Clements ♦♦ 2.5k wrote:
The June Galaxy News is out:
- Complete schedule is online
- Register by June 4
- You can still submit a poster
- GCC2016 Opening Reception added
- Please welcome new GCC sponsor: Bloomington Life Sciences Partnership.
- Using Galaxy for Analysis of RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq Data Workshop @ UC Davis
- GalaxyAdmins June Meetups
- All June, July, and August Events
- Papers (76 of them, 4 highlighted)
- Open positions (5 of them)
- New Semi-Public Galaxy Servers Directory and new Commercial Support Directory
- Galaxy Trainer
- Releases: Galaxy v16.04, CloudMan 16.04, Planemo, and galaxy-lib.
- April and May ToolShed Contributions, and other news too.
Hope to see you in Bloomington,
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team
ADD COMMENT • link •