Hi, I used the tool shed from iuc (version /home/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/iuc/fastqc/2611a96c30b7/fastqc)
it has a dependency to /home/galaxy/tool_dependency_dir/fastqc_dist_0_10_1/0.10.1/iuc/fastqc/2611a96c30b7.
the .dat file contains all content (i.e html tag and header content -style / title etc...) but when displayed in main iframe, all geot removed.
It occurs on IE, chrome and firefox.
the fastqc py wrapper rgFastQC.py) add some content at the end of the file, (by the way, it breaks the html as the content is appended after the /html tag). But even when directly modifying the .dat file, only the content of body tags are displayed, even more, the title tag get removed, but not its content (ie. the actual title)
I don't think I modified something in galaxy main configuration which can have an impact on this behaviour.
PS : I tried as well on usegalaxy.org, uploaded my fastq file, run FastQC Read Quality reports (Galaxy Tool Version 0.63) and have the same result. no Css loaded :-(