I added a script to my local galaxy and I got the following error:
with open(filename, 'r') as file:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '34564740'
This error makes sense since what's expected is a fastq file. And that's exactly what I added as input: https://ibb.co/gaO1gK
Galaxy is giving as input not the fastq files (or the .dat files) but the first number introduced with a 0 and a 1 after it:
The parameter part of the xml file of the tool is the following:
<param type="data" name="fastq1" format="fastq" label="Read 1" /> <param type="data" name="fastq2" format="fastq" label="Read 2" />
All the other parameters work well and receive what's expected. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong!