I've tried to set up a workflow for differential expression analysis. i have set it up to place the data in a new history. I've waited set days now and cannot find any results. Additional, i havent been able to determine if the programs are still running.so I can't tell if there was an error that occurred in the process. I've set up the work flow to perform cufflinks, cuffmerg, and cuffcompare. Some insight into how to work galaxy would be appreciated. Thanks, Sam
I suggest restarting the workflow, if you have not already and it is still missing under "Saved Histories". There may have been a transient problem with it starting up. I am not aware of any problems with this (and cannot reproduce it).
There was a bit of a backup for jobs earlier in the week. This is clearing up as the new Jetstream cluster is becoming fully configured. Jobs may queue for a longer time period right now than usual (and what we expect going forward). Allow queued jobs to run, without deleting and restarting, which only adds to delays in the vast majority of cases.
Workflows should launch immediately as a set of queued jobs - in the same history or a new one if you set up the run that way. If these jobs have not started yet (turned yellow) after two days, any that commented can send us an email from the same email address as your Galaxy account and we can take a closer look to be certain more is not going on. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include a link to this post so we can link the two.
I should have also provided more details with links in my initial comment. - https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support - https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Dataset_status_and_how_jobs_execute
Thanks, Jen, Galaxy team