News: Galaxy Docker Image 16.01 available
2.4 years ago by
Bjoern Gruening ♦ 5.1k
Bjoern Gruening ♦ 5.1k wrote:
We have released a new version of our Galaxy Docker Image.
A few highlights:
- based on Galaxy 16.01, with all it's new awesome features
- enable Travis testing for all builds and PR
- offer new yaml based tool installation
- enable dynamic UWSGI processes and threads with -e UWSGI_PROCESSES=2 and -e UWSGI_THREADS=4
- enable dynamic Galaxy handlers -e GALAXY_HANDLER_NUMPROCS=2
- a new lite mode contributed by @kellrott
- first release with Jupyter and io.bio Integration
This release contains 106 commits, from 6 contributors - a big thanks to all of them!
As usual feedback is more than welcome!
ADD COMMENT • link •