A quick tool release announcement to ring in the new year. Cross posting from the mailing list.
The latest version of the JBrowse-in-Galaxy tool is now available!
This tool was discussed in a lightning talk at GCC2015 but would not install nicely due to a broken dependency chain. This has since been fixed and many features added in the latest version:
- Support for dataset collections
- Support for multiple contigs/genomes within the JBrowse instance
- Excessive configuration options for controlling colouring of tracks
- Removed interstitial, open JBrowse in the main panel with one click.
- Support for translation tables other than table 1.
More details in the pull request for the curious.