News: May 2017 News of the Galaxy!
8 months ago by
Dave Clements ♦♦ 2.3k
Dave Clements ♦♦ 2.3k wrote:
The May 2017 Galaxy News is out!
- 2017 Galaxy Community Conference
- May 15: Early registration ends
- May 27: Poster and Demo submission closes
- We are pleased to welcome GenomeWeb and BioTeam as returning GCC sponsors (and they both have offers for the Galaxy community)
- Got a topic you want to discuss with the community? Create a Birds of a Feather
- Making Galaxy Work for You tutorial at ISMB/ECCB 2017
- Gateways 2017 Call for Participation (1st deadline: June 5)
- All upcoming events
- And new:
- Pubs (110 of them, 6 highlighted)
- Public Services and Servers
- CLIMB: UK Galaxy Service for microbial researchers
- Antigen Receptor Galaxy (ARGalaxy)
- ToolShed Contributions
- And some pretty cool other news too.
ADD COMMENT • link •