We are proud to present you the next release of Galaxy Docker.
A few highlights:
* based on Galaxy 15.03, with all it's new awesome features
* Docker image is now based on Ubuntu 14.04
* move all required Galaxy dependencies to toolshed/requirements
* use Ansible roles to build large parts of the image
* export the supervisord web-interface (port 9002)
* enable Galaxy reports webapp on GALAXY_URL/reports
* enable/disable services like FTP or Galaxy reports during start-up
The IPython integration was also updated and has a few new libraries to make it more convenient for R users.
A big thanks to John Chilton for his enormous support and constant input.
The following new releases are available:
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable:latest_2015.01.13
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable:15.03
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable (-> currently 15.03)
As usual feedback is more than welcome!